Biyernes, Oktubre 11, 2013

Hopefully :x

2nd grading is over, and the next grading awaits. I don't think I did too well this grading. I'm a bit late in posting on my blog, and a still have activities left undone. It's because there was so much going on this past months. Science Month, Teachers' Day, Buwan ng Wika, and even Solidarity. A whirlwind of events indeed.

Even though I was very busy, I found the topics in our ICT very interesting. We learned about the HTML (Hypertext Mark-up Language). It interesting because it's new to us. Ma'am Vera Cruz discussed the basic, from the parts of an HTML tag to their uses. All the kids know a days are all techie, that's given. I know this topic made us all interested because it was connected to the internet and to web designing. The topic, basically, isn't that hard. It's just that we haven't mastered it yet, that's why we have had mistakes in a few of our activities.

Hopefully, next grading we have already mastered out HTML tags so we can move on to more intricate lessons about HTML. Maybe next grading, I would finish my posts early and do all my activities on time. I don't want to make promises, just hopes.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento