Biyernes, Oktubre 11, 2013

Hero //

My "Modern Day Hero" is probably your "Modern Day Hero" too. They are that GREAT. Multi-tasker as I'd like to call them. You know how they say "You can only focus on one thing. That is why it's called priority." well this person contradicts it.

My hero? My hero is my Mama. She proves to us, everyday, that she can focus on us, work, and the house. She is one of the greatest people I know. She endlessly loves me, though I disrespect her at times. She comforts me whenever I have self doubt. My Mama has always been my shoulder to cry on, since I was born up to now.

She would always be there so save me, whether I'm the damsel in distress or the villain. She would swoop in and help me get through my teenage problems. My Mama never fails to be by my side even though she start to go to work from 7 am to 7 pm, and at times in between she even does some household work.

I bet your Mama does the same. I think all mothers are amazing. That is why I am sooooooo thankful to have been born with my Mama on my side guiding me all the way. I love her and I thank God for a wonderful hero.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento