Biyernes, Oktubre 11, 2013

My Teacher, My Hero!

I cannot express how thankful I am to my teachers. In my life I have met a great deal of wonderful teachers that I will surely remember no matter where I am. I am thankful to them for touching my life and making me feel like I am their own child.

There is this quote that says "It's amazing what a teacher can do with a blackboard and a piece of chalk." Truly it is. Teachers do not simply teach, they are people who are gifted with a talent to inspire and move others. They don't give up on you, even if you have already given up on yourself. They see a light in your eyes that no one else can see. They see potential in you, just when you think you good for nothing.

Let us also not forget that our teachers are human too. They get angry, and sad, and disappointed just like us. But unlike us, they don't put it out in the open. They try to control it, that is why we only see a minimum of their rage when we put them to their limit.

It's amazing that teachers, even after all we have done to make them angry, still love us. They are simply one of the "ideal people" in this world. I salute them for everything they are going through and have gone through just to guide us in the right path. Thank you teachers! I hope you never get tired of nurturing us. :)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento