Huwebes, Pebrero 20, 2014

My Dream, My Future


My post here is what I have written for my English formal theme where in I have written my vision for my future.

This is the new age. The new generation. Welcome to the year 4000. I bet you’re wondering, so what’s new? Well, not much have changed but we now live under water. A new song genre also came up, it’s called Kanenata. It’s weird and wild, much more disturbing than punk. I can’t really describe it properly. Are you ready to get deeper into the future?
            First of all, I’m not really that happy with the living under water thing. I have to always make sure that I don’t have any leaks on my home or else I’ll die. Plus, transportation is really expensive. Only the rich and famous can maintain a Car-submarines. That means I have to walk. All. The. Time.
            Kanenata isn’t really my type of music, but I like the people who introduced it. The Kelians, they’re from Mars. They’ve been here for about a decade. I like their culture and their anatomy. They have little antlers and they have to smile at every fellow Kelian they meet. Their feet are weird though, they only have 3 toes. I also would like to tell you that our solar system is now called Newsis, but the planets still have the same name years ago. 
            And by the way, our scientists are in a whirlwind lately! They have invented the Neurotelemagnetic Device which saves all the information from your brain (even the ones you didn’t know that you actually knew) through a magnet which saves it in a microchip. We also now have this theme park located in Mars. You have to ride the Hydrotranomis, which is like a rocket ship and a transporter all in one.
            I also have a friend named Alice. Sometimes I like to call her “Alice by the Newsis.” And she is much like the classic “Alice in Wonderland.” But instead of going to Wonderland, she goes to different planets by schedule. She’s a mutant by the experiments of different scientists. She’s definitely unique, no one else can transport all by themselves without a machine. 

            And lastly, I have changed. I am new, I no longer have the name I used to have. I don’t have the family now too. Only friends, because it is said in the law that no one is allowed to marry until the age of 30 and no one can have children more than 2. I am new because I now feel better about myself. I don’t doubt myself anymore, and I don’t regret who I am now. I am proud of who I am, rich or not, successful or not. I am proud of myself because I am happy, and that the demon that says I couldn't have died. Again, welcome to the year 4000, my year.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento