Huwebes, Pebrero 20, 2014

It's a brand new year and I don't feel any different. I honestly hate New Year's. Why? First of all, people get all excited, and that results to making up New Year's Resolution which they expect to attain but never really do. But here I am making up my own "New Year, New Me."

This year, I will be better at handling responsibilities. I will not be rushing my school requirements a day or night before the deadline. I will also be better at balancing my laziness (to only be lazy at days when I don't have any homework due in the same week). I'll try to clean up my room this year, FOR REAL now. I'm going to college this year so I have to get rid of all the papers piled up under my bed. (I don't hide it under my bed, I have a compartment.)

I want to be more confident too. I want to be able to stand in front of an audience without my hands shaking or without my palms sweating. Maybe this year, I'll also have a wider vocabulary. I'll try to read more during the summer.

I don't really expect to attain all of the things I've written above. I don't know if I'll be any different from last year. The world is so uncertain, that is why I believe that the change in me will be or should be half spontaneous and half planned.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento