Huwebes, Pebrero 20, 2014

Finals.

I want to keep this short, I don't want it to end up looking like it's my goodbye to my high school days.

Here I go...

Our lesson this grading was all about Basic Photoshop. I liked it because I'm already accustomed to some of the basic tools and commands/adjustments in Photoshop.
This grading I am proud to say that I have completed all of my activities, requirements, project, and quizzes on time. I am not in a hurry to pass anything and I have enough time to be explore the Photoshop world more (tools which are not in our lessons).

I liked this grading period. I feel like even though our meetings were limited, I still learned a lot. I was able to learn more than I expected. I am happy and satisfied with my work as well. Hopefully, Ma'am Vera Cruz will be able to appreciate all of my efforts this grading.

 I'm a bit sad that my days in the ICT room is numbered. I will miss the days when I would walk slow just so I would be late in class. I will miss Computer 10. I will miss a lot of things and experiences, I know I will not be able to take any of them back.
Lastly, Ma'am Evelyn mamimiss kita. Thanks for everything! I promise not to shout so much anymore. (Promises are meant to be broken.) hihih. <3

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento